The Kilan team’s program management delivery and program delivery facilitation practices have been specifically developed to enhance project management delivery capabilities and to increase the efficiency of project resources. Our Project Management Professional (PMP) certified project managers carry a minimum of 10-years complex engagement, program and project experience and bring a thorough understanding of multi-disciplinary process methods, background and frameworks.
The Kilan Solutions Project Management Framework includes the following distinct phases:
- Project initiation is the first phase of project management and involves formally beginning the project initiative, defining the business case, conducting the investment analysis and the initial development of preliminary project management documentation.
- Upon the successful definition of the project, formal project planning is undertaken. This involves the creation of the Project Management Plan to guide the team throughout project delivery.
- During the Execution Phase, the processes and procedures defined within the approved Project Management Plan are carried out to deliver the products and services defined within the Project Scope.
- The Monitoring Phase involves the continuous measurement of project performance based upon the baselines established within the approved Project Management Plan and the management and execution of formalized project Change Management processes and procedures.
- Project Closure involves releasing the final project deliverables and project documentation, finalizing, distributing and archiving project lessons learned documentation, terminating supplier contracts, releasing project resources and communicating project closure to all stakeholders.
Learn more about our other program delivery services.