Kilan Solutions’ transportation technology program provides the program management, planning, engineering, construction coordination and technical implementation services required to design, deploy, operate and maintain telecommunications and ITS technologies capable of increasing roadway mobility and traveler safety.
- Our multi-disciplinary staff provides the specialized knowledge required to identify the challenges and opportunities facing your organization and your regional transportation partners. The resulting strategic vision aligns business, social and technical initiatives and provides the methods for cost-effective and efficient deployment of incident and traffic management systems.
- To encourage organizational collaboration and a fully integrated approach, our transportation technology design teams often span multiple functional disciplines, including civil, structural and electrical engineering; information technology and construction and maintenance.
- Construction Coordination
- From contractor procurement to inspection and design verification to construction contract fulfillment, the Kilan team works with your organization and designated construction management contractors to ensure that the transportation technology program is implemented as designed and to your satisfaction.
- Technical Integration
- From feasibility studies conducted during initial program planning and solution identification, through infrastructure design and construction to the deployment of roadside, back-office and Traffic Management Center (TMC) systems, Kilan provides the guidance and support necessary identify, select, design, deploy and operate the technology solutions capable of addressing your organization’s transportation challenges.
Learn more about our other information technology services.